Normalization and Tagging Kit
Nate’s Plates is a PCR-based normalization kit designed to incorporate dual indexing tags and return equal numbers of sequencing constructs from each sample.
This kit replaces PCR2 in the standard GT-seq library preparation protocol and eliminates the need for expensive plate-based amplicon capture/normalization.
This process saves time by combining tagging and normalization into a single step and saves money by omitting pipetting steps coupled with 5μL reaction volumes.
Normalization with an actual normal distribution.
Cut out over-represented samples that are hogging your expensive sequencing reads.
Interested in a custom solution?
Tagging with 960 to 10,080 Unique IDs**
Plate Barcode and Labeling System enables easy tracking of unique sample IDs.
- 960 or 10,080 unique tags, in 96-well PCR plates
- Normalization improved through proprietary method
- Cost-savings for hundreds or thousands of samples
- Use fewer tips
- Save time and plates by pooling samples earlier
- Save $40 per 96-samples compared to current competing products
More to come!
Under construction 🙂